Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What's first

So it takes baby steps, I am taking small steps because any leaps could kill me. I'm a big girl. Leaping is just out of the question.
So baby steps....I am giving up my diet coke I think I may be wearing black for several days in mourning. Coke's stock may fall slightly, but it has to be done.
I can still have coffee so its not like the caffeine is being taken away ( yes I am justifying but give me a break). And I know what you are thinking, if this is a baby step you can't wait to see what a big step is going to be.
Stay tuned sweethearts its just the beginning of a strange, bizarre and mishmash maze of a journey. And aren't you lucky you get to watch from the sidelines.
It will be something you won't be able to look away from.

Water is good for you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment