Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What's coming up...,.

What's to come..

  On journey for a better life I think I have scared my family, friends and coworkers. Because I went from not caring about my personal appearance to changing my personal appearance and caring about it, working on how I present myself to people. Deciding that making how I look affects how I feel.

   Okay so that being said, I am not a spring chicken and launching from the bottom floor of the beauty/health/ ohh I don't even know all the words but having to start at the ground level
learning to put makeup on learn all that stuff is daunting to say the least. And there is so much information out there.

   I have been overwhelmed the last month and a half with the information represented to me. Thank god, and oh hell... YouTube has helped and hurt me. But here is what you can expect from me in the near future.

   I have ordered several monthly subscriptions of beauty boxes including... E.L.F Cosmetics, Glossy Box, Ipsy, and Beauty Box 5 these are all monthly beauty box subscriptions and I will be
doing reviews and showing you how a complete novice trys to makes sense of I also ordered from Coastel Scents will do a review on those products.

   I'll be trying to do some workouts, and going to the gym and letting you know the progress on that bit of torture goes. Wish me luck, I'll be blogging my progress. Enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment