Friday, September 27, 2013

What is the most intimidating part of eating healthy?

Calories?
Proteins ~vs~ Carbs?
Good Fats/Bad Fats/Saturated Fats/Trans Fats (Seriously how many fats are there?)
Salts/Iodized/Sea Salt (REALLY?)
Milk 1%/2%.... wait should we be drinking regular milk?
And just how many meals should I be eating a day?
Should I be eating clean? What does eating clean mean?
Why is Greek Yogurt better for you? And is it really all that better for you?
Vitamins.....Really....which ones?
How often am I supposed to work out really? Not to just obtain health but to actually lose weight?
How important is weight lifting?


Can I just say yes to all the above, everything listed is intimidating. Everything listed is something that should cross your mind if you are venturing into the world of creating a healthy lifestyle.
So as the Beauty/Healthy Novice I am going to attack each and every topic a week at a time and give you the best information I can.
This is a journey to a better life. Wish me luck, and join me.
Here is my goal, it will be listed in the bar to the left as well as my progress. 
My goal is this:
My first goal: 

Lose 50lbs
Cardio 3x's a week
Weight lifting 2x a week
Goal date: last week Jan 2014

Are there questions that you have that I didn't ask? Let me know and I will add them to the list, let me do the research.

No comments:

Post a Comment