Sunday, September 22, 2013

Couple mini reviews

Okay so while I am busy...well my face is busy reviewing Smashboxes primer. I wanted to do some mini-reviews on a couple of products I am found this week.
These might be old hat to some of you but they are new to me and I love them both. So here you are.
Add caption
This is a wonderful and refreshing tasting addition to your water. After giving up Diet Coke this week I searched for something to add flavor to my water and with MiO you can add a little or a lot. My favorite at the moment is Mango Peach. Great tasting and so re-freshening.
Price comes in lower then most other water enhancers on the market currently at $3.49

And next was a surprise
find for me I went into Ulta on Saturday bought a couple of things. I totally need to start doing hauls. Anyway I bought a great new makeup back for only $9.99 and it came stuffed with great Ulta products.
And within that bag was a mascara, and for giggles I thought I would try said mascara today. And holy cow!!!! It is one of the best mascara's I have ever used, it is in black and thick. It lengths your lashes and just gives them an umph that is beautiful. I have shrimpy and pitiful lashes but this mascara makes them long and beautiful.  So totally out of the blue and free in the Ulta $9.99 makeup bag the Legendary Lengths Mascara by Ulta is a 5 out of 5 star product.





Well I hope you enjoyed my mini-reviews stay tuned for more. 
--Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment