Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Introduction...just who the heck am I?

Introduction...

If you are here it is because you want to know or learn or be inspired... All I can hope is that one of those things happens. And onward to my introduction. My name is Losa Christie and I have lived a lifetime of bumbeling attempts and idiot guides to Beauty/Health and Fitness and you will find where my attempts have lead me, and what I have ultimatly found out about myself and the world around me. I will have videos from my YouTube Channel, I will cover Beauty items, Health questions, and Fitness trends and needs. I hope that you find humor and inspiration.

My Goals

  • Be more consensious of health items
  • The ever present need for wieght loss
  • Overall Healthy LifeStyle
  • Beauty tips and tricks (make-up)
  • Blogging my Bumbeling Attempts at a Beauty/Healthy/Fit lifestyle

    I love to collaberate so if you have tips, tricks or suggestions please email me my information is on the contact tab. I certainly hope that you will find something interesting here.

    Losa Christie
  • Live~Laugh~Love

    No comments:

    Post a Comment